In this post I will be offering tips on network marketing using social media. You don’t have to be a network marketer to reap the benefits of social media marketing. In fact, social media can be your most valuable network builder if you’re smart about it.
Here are 3 tips that will help get you started:
- Learn what makes a network marketer a network marketer. There’s a difference between being on social media for personal reasons and network marketing purposes. Knowing this will help you decide which platform is best for you.
- Give away free stuff, but offer something of value in return. Giving away freebies on social media is a great way to add more value to your brand. It will also drive engagement with your followers and build trust in you and your personal brand.
- Don’t hide the fact that you’re a network marketer. This is a no brainer. The main purpose of social media is to connect with people. Don’t be afraid to tell them which business you are working with.
Which Is The Best Social Media Platform For Network Marketing?
This answer all depends on your network marketing business. There are some platforms that might be better for an international network marketer. Others would be more ideal for a network marketer who is only focused on the local community.
If you specialise primarily in products, Facebook and Twitter are the two places to be. LinkedIn is a good place to network with large brands and stay updated with business news.
Let’s take a look at some popular social networks and analyse them for network marketing.
Network Marketing Using Social Media – Facebook
Facebook, at the time of writing, has over 2.8 billion monthly users. Individuals and companies can both have pages on Facebook. There is also written, video, and promotional material for you to choose from.
Despite what some might say, Facebook is still popular among a lot of people. Younger people are using it less often. Yet, Facebook is still popular with adults and those who have money to spend on ads.
With these statistics, it is worth your time and energy to create a Facebook marketing plan.
The audience is typically made up of more women than men. Both use social search to learn more about products and services. Women are more involved in social situations. This helps them stay in touch with friends and family who have an account.
They’re also more inclined to log into their account on a phone. They engage more in groups, polls and studies, and they’re more responsive to advertising.
Facebook advertisements are less expensive and more targeted than Google AdSense network.. You can grow your audience on Facebook using both free and paid marketing. This is the best way to get more people on Facebook.
Create a Facebook page for your business. You cannot create a profile for a business because it’s against the rules. This can help you get the most out of Facebook.
Your profile picture is important. People want to know who you are. You can then create a call to action, like going to your website or sign up with you.
This is a good way to set up your social media and show you are a professional network marketer.
Network Marketing Using Social Media – Twitter
The number of Twitter users is about 320 million. Many individuals enjoy it since they perceive it to be both entertaining and simple to use. Because tweets can only be 140 characters long, this is a quick way to market your business to followers.
There are more than twice the amount of men than women using twitter. Make your tweets informative and shareable so you get retweets and shares. This helps you reach a larger audience.
Twitter has a good advertising system to help you get followers. More people can see your tweets, it’s good for targeting new prospects and customers.
Twitter is a good way to talk with people about your brand and get others interested in it.
USEFUL TIP: Many people who use the platform (over 72%) are there to read about news. You can create authority and connections with new prospects by including relevant news in your tweets. Also by sharing a tip about how to use something in your industry.
Network Marketing Using Social Media – LinkedIn
LinkedIn, which is geared toward corporate executives, has 750 million users worldwide. More males than females use the platform.
LinkedIn is a social media site where you connect with business people. It can help build business connections, which are great for B2B transactions. This is especially true of the retail sector, which is one of LinkedIn’s top ten industries.
They’ve recently added lead generation advertising to their packages. This means that people can sign up to your email marketing list.
An email list is a marketer’s go to thing, even for Network Marketers. Don’t dismiss this like I did at first. You can have a list of people that you can market to. This might be the most valuable thing you could ever have!
They also acquired SlideShare, the most popular platform for sharing PowerPoint presentations. If your product is for business professionals or retail, use all three opportunities to promote it. That way, people who might be interested will know what you have and can buy it.
Network Marketing Using Social Media – Instagram
Instagram has 1.3 billion + users worldwide.
Instagram is unquestionably one of the most popular social media sites, and it appears to be gaining in popularity. It’s one of the best platforms for natural growth, so you won’t have to spend money on advertisements.
Instagram has a larger female userbase, than male (68% female). 59% are between the ages of 18 and 29, with 33% aged between 30 and 49. If you want to appeal to a younger female audience, be active on Instagram.
When using Instagram to market your business, use it to share photos of products. You can also use short videos. You can put a link to your website in your Instagram profile. When you build a following, people can be directed to your website to learn more about you and your products.
Make sure you make your posts public so people who follow you or their friends will see them.. If you post something private, no one but those who are already connected with you will see it.
Network Marketing Using Social Media – Pinterest
Pinterest is a social networking site that focuses on photographs. With 454 million monthly active users, it has the fourth-most active user base of any social network. Women account for 71% of users, and the majority are over 35 years old.
Pinterest is a website where you can post pictures of things, services, and other topics. People can see these things by going to your boards. They may also re-pin to share interesting things with their own followers.
Studies have shown that around 60% of users have made a purchase based on what they saw on Pinterest, with an average payment of £45. There’s also been some research that suggests that women are the primary source of buyers.
According to Pinterest’s list of the most popular predictions for 2021, these are some of the most successful trends.
Consider which of these ideas might work well on your boards. Look for ways to incorporate some of them into you content so you may gain more traffic!
If you are looking for a site to advertise your products, Pinterest is the one to visit. It is good for advertising visual products. If you want to target women, it is one of the best.
To get the best out of Pinterest for your business, make sure you set up a business account.
Network Marketing Using Social Media – Tik Tok
Tik Tok is a social network that has seen rapid growth.. The network averages around 20 million active users daily. There have been more than 300 million downloads to date.
Within the network you’re able to post 15-second videos to your profile. These can be edited photos, short videos recorded on the platform, or live streams from your smartphone’s camera. You can also share these posts to other social networks like Twitter and Facebook.
Tik Tok isn’t seen as a marketing platform by most companies. And that’s precisely why it’s ideal for network marketing. Use an informal platform to get your consumers to interact with you. Create a connection with them by engaging with them. After you’ve made contact, sales will be easier.
Network Marketing Using Social Media – What’s App
What’s App has 2 billion users and is a fast growing network.
It’s a free standard messaging app for iPhones, Android, and Windows Phones. There is also a desktop app for Mac laptops, and Windows PC. You can send texts, chat, and share media, including voice messages and videos with people. You can also make voice and video calls online at no cost..
WhatsApp is a way that people can talk or text with their friends. Network marketers use it to communicate with customers. It helps them do things like tell them about new products and services they have for sale.
In the past, people got Text messages and E-mails from network marketing companies. As a network marketer, you need to stay in touch with the company, team members, and clients on a regular basis. New communication technologies like WhatsApp have emerged.
These new technologies and Direct Selling are increasing in popularity. This means WhatsApp is also growing in popularity.
Network Marketing Using Social Media – You Tube
With close to 2.3 billion users worldwide, You Tube is an important place for Network Marketers to have a presence.
YouTube is the world’s most popular video-sharing platform. It is the third most frequently visited site on the Internet, after Google and Facebook.
You can use YouTube to show people your videos and attract an audience. This will help you connect with potential prospects. Google owns YouTube, which will help the videos rank higher in Google searches.
If you are not comfortable with live video or don’t like to edit, you can create videos with photos and post them on YouTube.
Although any subject may be covered, some of the top performers are in food, fashion and beauty.
What network marketers do best is share their passion with the viewers and make them feel like they’re a close friend.
Create a channel on YouTube where people can find your network marketing videos. You can direct them to this channel to see your content.
You may want to share your videos on other social media sites. You can also add links that point to your website for more information.
The Benefits Of Social Media For a Network Marketing Business
- Network marketers can network with potential clients and team members.
- Network marketing professionals can stay in touch with their prospects, team, and company on a regular basis.
- Network marketers can share their passion and make viewers feel like they’re friends.
- Network marketers can use videos to show people how they enjoy network marketing and benefit from it.
- Network marketers can also make their videos interactive to engage viewers.
- Network marketers can share information about network marketing across the world.
- Network marketing professionals can have a presence on almost all social network accounts.
- Network marketers can share personal photos and videos of their lifestyle. This will show current clients how network marketing is improving their lives. It can attract new prospects too!
What Is The Best Strategy For Network Marketing Using Social Media?
The network marketing industry is filled with various online communities. This is because network marketers mainly use social media to network with clients or prospects. So now we will look into what the best strategy is for network marketing using social media.
If you are a networker, it’s vital for you to be on all sorts of social networks. To promote your business, you need a personal strategy for each type of network.
Social media is a good way to get people to visit your website or blog. Then they can learn about you and buy from you.
Before creating new accounts on any network, determine why you need it and how you will benefit from them. To effectively promote your business on social media you should do the following.
- Always network with high quality networkers from your industry . This way, they’ll help bring more people to your network and help you build a bigger network faster.
- Make sure that when building your team, you don’t focus too much on quantity an forget quality. More connections can mean more members in your downline. It also means that you’ll have to work harder and train them better.
- When network marketing on social media, connect with people who help business growth. You should not be networking with other people who do the same thing as you because won’t help you grow. This is the best way to network and avoid duplicates.
- Create different strategies for social media and make sure to keep them in mind. Every network is different and it is important to be strategic in your approach if you want to use them. For example, LinkedIn may be used differently than Facebook or Twitter. Use the benefits of social media to strategize differences between each network’s audience.
- When it comes to network marketing on social media, consistency is key! To do well in network marketing, you should post on social media networks at least 3 times a week. You want to make sure that all your accounts are equally active, but don’t just post about your business. If you miss posts or updates, people will stop following you. And soon they will stop caring. This is not good for your network marketing business.
- When you are marketing on social media, always follow the FTC regulations. This means if you post anything showing compensation, write a clear disclosure toot. Sponsored posts on social media should be labelled with #ad or #sponsored. This way, people know that the post is sponsored and you avoid any legal issues. People will feel like they’re not being tricked when you post on social media. This will help people trust you more.
- Be careful with what you post on your social media accounts. Remove comments that are negative or fake, and block people if they always do this. This is very important if network marketing on social media so you can avoid negativity. If you are doing network marketing, others who are also in network marketing might see it. They may comment on your business.
- Always remember that when you are doing network marketing online, it is the same as if you were doing it in person. You have to make sure that your clients or prospects trust you before you try to sell them anything. People are more likely to buy from someone who they know, like, and trust.
- Try posting your own photos instead of stock images on social media. Whenever you introduce yourself, tell people about your business too if appropriate. People want to network with real people, not companies or anonymous faces.
- You can use social media to talk about your business. For example, you might want to use the hashtag #networkmarketing when talking about it. This way people who are interested in network marketing will find you easier.
Many networks like Instagram and Twitter use hashtags. You can type a word in the hashtag section that has something to do with network marketing and see what comes up. If there’s nothing there, keep adding words until you find some related posts and then post them too!
Hashtags are an easy way to network when you are online. You can use hashtags when doing business on social network sites. People in the network marketing world should use them too!
These are a few basic tips to help with network marketing using social media. I hope you have found it useful and can now do more research yourself. Social media is a very useful tool to grow connections. Use it wisely and take every opportunity to create great relationships to help grow your team.