In this review of FM World’s liquid food supplement Drena Plus review I will share with you the ingredients and benefits of this product.
In terms of its form and effects, Drena Plus is a unique product. It contains perfectly combined plant extracts that facilitate physiological diuresis. It also assists in removing excess water as required along with the waste products of metabolism.
Drena Plus Beneficial Ingredients
This product has these natural ingredients that have detoxifying effects:
- Birch bark extract – this will naturally remove toxins facilitates the elimination of excess water from the body.
- Field horsetail extract – This effectively removes excess urates. It also regulates and facilitates the body’s water management process.
- Orthosiphon leaf (AKA Cat’s whiskers) – a natural diuretic and one of the oldest medicinal plants.
- Common dandelion root extract – this helps with liver and gall bladder function. It also remove toxins from the body and is a real help with the body’s digestive process.
Water retention is a problem that can affect people of all ages. It might be caused by insufficient quantity of fluids partaken of through the day. There are other things that can lead to water retention. These are:
- Heat waves
- Bad diet or
- Staying in one position for a long time.
Changing your habits alone is not always enough to successfully deal with this problem.
This high quality liquid food supplement contains everything you need in your fight against swelling caused by excess water. The natural products restore the body’s natural balance helping promote a good mood, healthy appearance and, most of all, good health.
More Things Drena Plus Can Help With
Do you suffer with any of the following?:
- Urinary Track Infections
- IBS Symptoms
- Mild to severe stomach cramps after eating
If so, this product could help you.
I have mentioned above the natural ingredients and their general benefits. These include natural support of physiological diuresis. Here are a few more benefits of the ingredients in a little more detail:
- Extract of the pericarp of white bean supports the removal of excess water from the body and the proper functioning of the urinary tract
- Birch leaf extract helps cleansing the body of unnecessary metabolic products
- Horsetail herb extract regulates and supports the body’s water management
- Orthosiphon leaf is one of the most popular herbs in folk medicine, regulates the removal of excess water from the body
- Dandelion root extract greatly supports the work of the liver and gall bladder, has a positive effect on digestive processes and the removal of unnecessary metabolic products
Drena Plus is a supplement you drink – measure 15ml to 1500ml of water and drink throughout the day. You get a 32 day supply!
Top Tip: Try mixing with concentrated fruit juices to give it a more desirable flavour!
How To Use Drena Plus:
Measure 15 ml of the product with a measuring cup and dissolve in 1.5 litres of water. Drink in small doses throughout the day, but not later than late afternoon.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose (15 ml).
Shake well before using. Separation of the product or possible fruit particles (deposits) in the daily portion solution is a natural process occurring in the product and it does not affect its quality.
This is not suitable for:
- Children and adolescents under 18 years of age
- Pregnant women
- Nursing women
- People with kidney failure and/or diabetes and/or heart failure (due to the risk of hyperkalaemia), biliary obstruction or allergic to any of the ingredients.
Food supplements should not be used as a replacement for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. The product may not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Keep in closed packaging, at room temperature, out of the reach of little children.
Protect from moisture.
Refrigerate after opening for up to 35 days.
If you are interested in trying Drena Plus, please visit my page here and contact me. I will be happy to help you.