In this Avon Skin So Soft review I am going to pass on my thoughts on what I believe is a great product. I have done more research to uncover even more great uses for this product than its basic skincare use.
Avon’s Skin So Soft is a Best Seller and has been one of Avon’s most popular bath and body product lines since it was first introduced. The product originally bore the names ‘Soft and Fresh’ and ‘Woodland Fresh.’ Jojoba has greatly enhanced the quality of the product. It moisturizes all skin types, so spray on damp skin to lock in essential moisture, light non-greasy formula. You will see many more great uses for this product down the page.
It leaves no stains or smudges on your clothing after it has been applied. It has a pleasant woody fragrance and the oil is transparent. It includes an important component called citronella, which is lemon-scented and highly effective as an insect repellent. You don’t get that awful toxic smell as you do with some other brands. The spray comes in 150ml and has a pump dispenser.
Avon Skin So Soft Review – Skincare
After you’ve taken a bath or shower, pamper yourself with Skin so Soft original. Skin So Soft Original Dry Oil Spray is blended with natural oils like jojoba and has been designed to help retain moisture while leaving your skin silky, fresh and smelling great!
It’s best used on normal to dry skin.
According to some who suffer from dry skin, you can transform your skin from rough and dry to soft and smooth with Avon skin so soft moisture locking formula. It will help keep your skin hydrated. It leaves skin feeling amazingly soft and smooth without irritation.
As well as using as a spray, you can put it into your bath water and use it like a bath oil.
Avon Skin So Soft is one of my favourite products and is the best seller for a reason. It works!
Avon Skin So Soft Review – Various Uses
Look at this long list of alternative uses for Skin So Soft that I have researched others using it for:
- It’s a bath oil
- It’s an after bath / shower moisturizer! After you get out of the bath or shower, you can put on your legs to moisturize your legs or arms.
- It can be used to remove makeup.
- It works very good as a suntan oil
- Pour a little in water into a foot spa to help moisturize your feet.
- It’s a hot oil treatment to soften nails.
- It’s good for massaging and good for sore muscles.
- It’s a good insect repellent for people and pets. I would suggest you get a cup full and put it in a spray bottle. Don’t spray too much on your pets though. Be sensible when using it.
- It can relieve itching caused by bug bites.
- It’s a good wood cleaner for your furniture or conditioner for your natural wood.
- It removes glue and gum left from price tags of the labels on glass or metals or most plastics. So you can use Skin So Soft instead of alcohol for that.
- It cleans plaster tape marks left from bandages on skin.
- It cleans ink from skin and gently cleans heavy oil and grease from skin.
- It removes soap, scum from showers, shower doors, curtains windows, bathroom kitchen, fixtures and more.
- It removes the water marks from your bathtub and tiles in your shower.
- It removes tar spots from car finishes without damaging the paint.
- It can be used as a lubricant to ease fitting plastic pipe joints together.
- It removes paint and stain from your hands.
- It cleans paint brushes easily and makeup brushes.
- It removes gum from your carpet.
- It cuts grease and cleans dirt from cooker hoods in the kitchen.
- It removes candle wax from wood, furniture, carpeting and clothing.
- It removes scuff marks from padded leather and shoes.
- It’s good just to have it around the house because you never know when you need it.
It’s very important to note that Skin So Soft Dry Oil Spray is kept in a warehouse before being sent to a customer. It may solidify in low-temperature conditions. It’s recommended to leave your bottle in room temperature for a while, or submerging it in a bowl of warm water for the oil to return to normal. This will not affect the product in any way.
How to use:
Simply spray the fast-drying solution over your skin after bathing for instantly moisturised skin. Suitable for normal to dry skin.
Ingredients: isopropyl palmitate, alcohol denat., aqua, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, parfum, bht, citronellol, coumarin, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool.
Avon make this statement: “Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. the ingredient list on the product package you receive will contain the most up to date list of ingredients. please refer to this list before use”.
I hope this Avon Skin So Soft review has been helpful. As you can see, there are many more uses than just on your skin, on which it’s very effective and worth the price paid in my honest opinion. If you want to purchase this product to try it out, please visit my shop here, or you can contact me via my page to arrange delivery.